March 15, 2009

Best BBQ Joints in America - Rocklands Barbecue and Grilling Company

Since we are two guys from Missouri, you probably think all we can talk about is great Kansas City Barbecue - and you'd be right - except for a little gem of a BBQ joint we found in Alexandria, Virginia - Rocklands Barbecue and Grilling Company.


This is where we go when we miss the taste of home! I only order their pulled pork sandwich - I'm sure everything else is great - but I see no need to mess with a great sandwich. I get their blue plate special, which includes the choice of two sides - can you say collard greens and texas corn pudding (oh my!)?

Every BBQ restaurant gets it right sometimes, but Rocklands gets it right everytime - I'm so impressed by their commitment to quality. They also have a huge catering operation - they even served BBQ for the inauguration!

They have four locations in the DC metro area - be sure to stop by and tell them Pork Barrel BBQ sent you. Also, check out their great line of sauces manufactured by our friend Tim Ashman of Ashman Manufacuring Co.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment