February 22, 2009

The Tools of the BBQ Trade - Char-Griller - A Good Cheap BBQ Grill and BBQ Smoker

Now I love Weber Grills as much as Heath, but I have been the proud owner for the last five years of a Char-Griller grill and smoker (http://www.chargriller.com/). This is a really great starter bbq grill and bbq smoker. I bought it for about $150 at Lowe's and have been very happy with the purchase. I always thought that I would upgrade, but my wife and friends always ask for seconds when I grill, so I figure I'd better not mess with success!

What I really like is that the folks at Char-Griller offer a wide selecton of add-ons and replacement parts. Any grill that gets used as much as mine is going to need things replaced, and they have everything you could possibly want! Char-Griller does it up right.

There are a wide range of grills out there - share with us your favorite grills! Please be sure to try our All American Spice Rub!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment