July 20, 2009

Pork Barrel BBQ - Thanks for the Great Comments!

Pork Barrel BBQ has been lucky to have great fans of our All American Spice Rub - and we really love getting emails and tweets with your comments! Here are some recent comments on how folks use Pork Barrel BBQ's All American Spice Rub - please email us how you use it on your bbq grill or bbq smoker!


"Pork Barrel BBQ makes cooking a flavorful dinner on a time crunch easy. When I get home from work and want to throw dinner together I can take any piece of chicken, fish or beef, throw on some rub and cook it up. It is delicious, easy, and a staple in my cupboard." - Krista, Washington, D.C.

"I used the All American Spice Rub to grill chicken for my teenage daughters - they said it was the best chicken I have ever made - I'm a customer for life!" - Jim, St. Louis, Missouri

"I was given a tin of the rub and have used it exclusively on salmon.......fabulous!!!!! I have yet to use it on anything else as I have run out and is time to reorder. You have a winner." - Dian, St. Louis, Missouri

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment